Author Topic: Asiatic infiltration  (Read 304259 times)

vir

• Manager
Asiatic infiltration
« on: May 18, 2015, 01:02:53 PM »

Immanentist

Re: Asiatic infiltration
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 01:10:49 PM »
She's cute

vir

• Manager
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 01:32:43 PM »

veryorigen

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 01:43:34 PM »
So you're the one on /pol/ shitting up the board with the Asian/white couple superiority threads?

Immanentist

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 02:11:12 PM »

She looks a bit anemic. I ♡ women who easily bruise.

Would miscegenate with her. :-)

Immanentist

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 02:14:39 PM »
If you folks knew anything about the Thule Society, Nazi Germany gathered the best stock of Ukrainian women and sent a few thousand SS officers down with them to Antarctica to build a new society underground.

Get outta here with Eurasians being Asian....

Exilarch

• Jacobin
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 03:38:54 PM »
> blonde haired blue eyed conservative women are gooks

Vir, our brown eyed overlord, hates the white race bitterly, and seeks to divide whites amongst themselves with vile lies and manipulations rarely seen outside of Stormfront conspiracy theories.

Let me bring you all to some understanding of who you serve: this man who so frequently decries "entryism" as the ultimate destruction of rightist movements, he himself is the ultimate entryist!

A man who is not even white, claiming to speak for the white race and know not just how to preserve it and revitalize it, but even to know who is "not white enough" and deserve exile!

It just so happens that Scots, Scandinavians, Germans and Dutch are not white enough. It must make you wonder - if they are not white enough for him to the point that he wants them deported, who IS white enough? If you are a member of any of those nationalities or ethnic groups, does this mean that he hates and wants to kill your family in the name of racial purity?

Ask yourself - is this the thinking of a white man who loves his people, or the ranting of a brown skinned dogmatist who fetishizes whiteness so strongly that his desire for whiteness is insatiable, thus no living person is white enough to make his cut.

If he ever became the decadent, omnipotent king he desires to become, he would likely deport you - but gladly save your sisters and daughters for his harem. Somehow I bet they will make the grade, even if you don't. Cue mental image of Nacho Libre licking his lips seductively.

Nobody is charitable enough to tell the disenfranchised what they want to hear without compensation of some sort.

Do not be deceived.

Immanentist

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 04:44:30 PM »
> blonde haired blue eyed conservative women are gooks

Vir, our brown eyed overlord, hates the white race bitterly, and seeks to divide whites amongst themselves with vile lies and manipulations rarely seen outside of Stormfront conspiracy theories.

Let me bring you all to some understanding of who you serve: this man who so frequently decries "entryism" as the ultimate destruction of rightist movements, he himself is the ultimate entryist!

A man who is not even white, claiming to speak for the white race and know not just how to preserve it and revitalize it, but even to know who is "not white enough" and deserve exile!

It just so happens that Scots, Scandinavians, Germans and Dutch are not white enough. It must make you wonder - if they are not white enough for him to the point that he wants them deported, who IS white enough? If you are a member of any of those nationalities or ethnic groups, does this mean that he hates and wants to kill your family in the name of racial purity?

Ask yourself - is this the thinking of a white man who loves his people, or the ranting of a brown skinned dogmatist who fetishizes whiteness so strongly that his desire for whiteness is insatiable, thus no living person is white enough to make his cut.

If he ever became the decadent, omnipotent king he desires to become, he would likely deport you - but gladly save your sisters and daughters for his harem. Somehow I bet they will make the grade, even if you don't. Cue mental image of Nacho Libre licking his lips seductively.

Nobody is charitable enough to tell the disenfranchised what they want to hear without compensation of some sort.

Do not be deceived.

How do we even know you're white? You're most likely a SJW trying to smear campaign vir over #Metalgate.

Well played, but you fool nobody. Now STFU

Exilarch

• Jacobin
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2015, 05:29:18 PM »
I was hoping we could play this.

How do we even know you're white?

You're most likely a SJW trying to smear campaign vir over #Metalgate.

Do SJWs post stuff like this? If the SJW accept people like me among their ranks, they by definition no longer exist as a group.

Well played, but you fool nobody.

I may not fool you, but does Vir? Have you ever thought much about it?

I don't want to fool anyone, I intend to awaken the deceived from their slumber.

accountt1234

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 05:37:14 PM »

Do SJWs post stuff like this? If the SJW accept people like me among their ranks, they by definition no longer exist as a group.

I don't want to fool anyone, I intend to awaken the deceived from their slumber.

Blue eyes = beta male

http://dienekes.blogspot.nl/2010/06/brown-eyed-men-perceived-to-be-more.html

The authors discovered that males with brown eyes were considered more dominant than males with blue eyes, but when they altered their pictures to turn brown eyes into blue, the effect persisted. Thus, it is not the color itself that creates the impression of dominance, but rather other factors correlated with the brown-eyed phenotype.

One of these "other factors" could be chin breadth, which is known to be perceived as dominant. From the paper:

vir

• Manager
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 08:48:21 PM »
It just so happens that Scots, Scandinavians, Germans and Dutch are not white enough.

This was never said.

Why do you advocate the abolition of the white race through admixture?

Immanentist

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2015, 09:22:09 PM »

I'm Mexican (Aztec/Spaniard). Why are you justifying your Gringoness to me over the internet? What are you overcompensating for?

Accountt1234 is the most apt here. You're a neurotic beta male. If the bulk of Gringos share your attributes, you're all loco and doomed.

Carjack

• Jacobin
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2015, 09:32:50 PM »
The authors discovered that males with brown eyes were considered more dominant than males with blue eyes, but when they altered their pictures to turn brown eyes into blue, the effect persisted. Thus, it is not the color itself that creates the impression of dominance, but rather other factors correlated with the brown-eyed phenotype.

But blue eyes caught on like hotcakes when they appeared.

What if the dominance thing goes both ways? What if they make men less threatening and more relatable?

Nobody would ever admit it because it would mean there's a "cute" effect that benefits a man.

Despite Justin Bieber looking like a beta male and drowning in pussy

vir

• Manager
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2015, 10:43:34 PM »
But blue eyes caught on like hotcakes when they appeared.

Basing our assessment of genome on one trait is a sort of backdoor Lewontin's fallacy. Races/castes are genetic profiles/patterns, not single genes.

Justin Bieber gets tons of teen pussy because (1) fame/money/power which their parents also idealize and (2) "teen" = inexperienced and neurologically incomplete people.

Carjack

• Jacobin
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2015, 10:46:06 PM »
One can be a handsome nice looking blue eyed man and score more chicks than a brown eyed gorilla.