Author Topic: Planned Parenthood sell baby body parts  (Read 348404 times)

Simir

Planned Parenthood sell baby body parts
« on: July 15, 2015, 01:09:24 AM »
What is the most disturbing thing about Cultural Marxism?
I would say abortion.

Days ago there was scandal about dead babies being burned as fuel to heat hospitals.
Now the disgusting Planned Parenthood are caught selling baby organs on the market for absurdly low prices.
This is already like a horror film without mentioning that Gosnell creep & partial birth 'abortions'.
Ugh. The word must be ugh.

And their own mothers were complicit.
But even pro-lifers say not to blame the woman? Why on earth not?
Her body her choice.

Data mining operation Facebook is already censoring content regarding explosive revelations of organ harvesting.
Showing us which side big tech is on.
Remember, on Facebook you can advertise abortion services like they were boob jobs.
But you can't advertise a gun store.

Simir

Re: Planned Parenthood sell baby body parts
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 01:53:47 AM »
http://t.co/6ELiErQCWd

In a way its better baby parts go to use if they're going to die.
But profiting from sale creates financial incentives to promote abortions.
This is deep moral sickness.

Our oldest folktales were of witches and murdresses eating children.
Our ancestors knew to impale and burn such sick fucks.

If anyone thinks that's misogynistic ask why the father doesn't even have to know.

Simir

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 01:58:05 AM »
Just an observation.
Organ transplants save lives & each woman contains several organs.
Suppose we apply the same standards to human life here, as do Planned Parenthood.

accountt1234

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 02:55:03 AM »
Fetus fetishism is another product of anthropocentrism.

Simir

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 04:03:03 AM »
I dare say it is. But western anthropocentrism only shapes our culture-specific expression of disgust.

If you showed this to a Shintoist or a Hindu or American Indian, what reaction do you think you could expect?

It is vile at most people's gut level.

accountt1234

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 04:22:11 AM »
It's very difficult for an untrained observer to tell the difference between most aborted human embryos and another mammal of the same age. Show them an aborted bat and it would look vile to them too, because it's a gory bloody mess. Show me a woman's menstruation blood, devoid of any embryo but mixed up with some uterine lining and it still looks vile to me at a gut level.

Yet if you point that out to people, you're a preachy vegan cause all fertilized human(!) eggs are sacred, except for the ones Jebus aborts himself cause Godworksinmysteriousways.

Simir

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 04:35:22 AM »
Watch out, we have an atheist among us.

Why are you making excuses for foetus killers just to bash Xtians?
Foetus killers are < Xtians.

vir

• Manager
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 08:47:12 AM »

What bugs me about abortion is that it is for convenience. These are people who lack the strength to (1) avoid behaviors that could scuttle them and (2) get birth control right while engaging in those behaviors. In theory, this is positive Darwinism, but the secondary effect -- the fetus fetishists never talk about this -- is that it conditions our behavior toward externalizing the costs of our decisions. Thus, fetuses and children bear the weight of their parents' convenience -- any Generation Xer knows brutally how true that is! -- and society granularizes to the individual, who refuses to be obligated to anything more than self-image. He will recycle when his friends are watching, but when no one is around, will dump the contents of his ex-wife's trailer straight into a national forest.

Simir

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 10:37:18 AM »
Right, callous as it sounds, it isn't so much 'sanctity of human life' as in every human is a special snowflake, so much as its vile to throw human life away like trash. Every baby that dies in a non-coercive abortion was disposed of as waste by its own stupid creators.

Many of us were not wanted, nor would we have wanted to be conceived and born. But we haven't killed ourselves, so nonetheless, we are here!

Now I might see hypocrisy in Christ cults bioethics, but I would rather have a forward-looking culture of life, than a culture of death!

As much as I dislike mawkish 'foetus fetishists', you can count me in as pro-life because I wish to affirm life. Not the selfishness of individual choice. No Nietzschean could argue otherwise. I am not a denier of the body.

Simir

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 10:41:14 AM »
Or call me anti-choice. Its absolutely sick that not only our lives ourselves, but also the future life of our society, is thrown away just for personal choice. More toxic still are status signalling hypocrites who are pro-choice though they think it is murder.

accountt1234

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 11:08:09 AM »

What bugs me about abortion is that it is for convenience.

I wonder who this mysterious abortion-for-convenience woman is, my bet is she's probably the neighbor of the Cadillac driving welfare queen.

People have abortions because sometimes birth control fails, sometimes a boyfriend bails out, someone a fetus has a birth defect, sometimes a woman is raped, sometimes a woman has medical problems, etcetera. I'm sure there's a woman out there somewhere who thinks of abortion as a convenient method of birth control. But who the hell cares?

At the end of the day, a woman generally knows best whether and when she's capable of providing a child with a life worth living. There are exceptions, in case of mental disability or social pressure leading a woman either to pursue or not pursue an abortion, but generally the taboo on abortion is incredible damaging, leading to droves of children born with no real meaningful future ahead of them.

Simir

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 11:46:28 AM »
Why is accountt1234 repeating shitlib lies? Chance of conception when on the pillis like 1 in 1,000.

Next: diversity is our strength?

accountt1234

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 11:58:14 AM »
Why is accountt1234 repeating shitlib lies? Chance of conception when on the pillis like 1 in 1,000.

Next: diversity is our strength?

Oh, that took me five seconds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_oral_contraceptive_pill
Failure rates (first year)
Perfect use   0.3%[1]
Typical use   9%[1]

US has 61 million women of childbearing age.

Assuming all of them were having sex and using the combined oral contraceptive pill to prevent pregnancy, that means we'd have 5.49 million abortions per year, if all of them chose abortion upon an accidental pregnancy.

In reality, the United States only has about 700,000 abortions per year.

Which means that abortion would still be needed, even if all women were on the pill.

Simir

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 12:18:30 PM »
Why are you repeating choicetard arguments? I appreciate there might be alternative pro-abortion arguments, other than those preferred by choicetards, but you're repeating the standard propaganda line on this.

vir

• Manager
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2015, 12:57:39 PM »
But who the hell cares?

I do; a society which cannot sacralize life will certainly never respect and love its forests.

Why are you repeating choicetard arguments?

With all due respect, we should address the arguments and not their origin.