Author Topic: cuckface phenotype?  (Read 2239 times)

scourge

cuckface phenotype?
« on: April 26, 2016, 07:35:56 PM »
androgynous wussies

What a collection of creepy faggots.

Typical American men in the current era.

At a glance there are far too many differences for a phenotype. This is a psychological crisis. It isn't that they are strong authoritarian types but that they have just enough of the trait to have been noticed, flagged by, and then abused by the left hegemony. They're too meek to have radicalized as a result but still retain enough self respect to never see themselves as liberals. They're like the lukewarm the Almighty speaks of. He'll keep the hot and the cold but the lukewarm are what's spat out.

scourge

warkin

• Coordinator
Re: cuckface phenotype?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 06:08:05 PM »
One notable characteristic is eyebrows that go like this  /  \  rather than like this  __  __  or this  /  \.  It's an expression that says "I'm so nice that I'm willing to consider and go along with what you say even if it means my and my peoples' death."

scourge

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 11:50:35 AM »
Retweeted Michael B Dougherty

alpha male is rare as a Martian on planet America it seems

Michael B Dougherty Verified account 
‏@michaelbd   
Michael B Dougherty Retweeted Byron York

I thought he was fantastic and it was the Establiahment that wanted you two in a cage match

Michael

Byron York Verified account 
‏@ByronYork   
Cruz: Trump is 'a narcissist at a level I don't think this country has ever seen...The man is utterly amoral.'

-A

• Coordinator
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 11:24:10 AM »
Retweeted Michael B Dougherty

alpha male is rare as a Martian on planet America it seems

Michael B Dougherty Verified account 
‏@michaelbd   
Michael B Dougherty Retweeted Byron York

I thought he was fantastic and it was the Establiahment that wanted you two in a cage match

Michael

Byron York Verified account 
‏@ByronYork   
Cruz: Trump is 'a narcissist at a level I don't think this country has ever seen...The man is utterly amoral.'

Well that is the slimy, used care salesman pot calling the millionaire kettle black!