Author Topic: NSE  (Read 2197 times)

-A

• Coordinator
NSE
« on: July 27, 2016, 07:52:34 AM »
The raw power of Nature's Killing Machines is both fearsome and beautiful. As graceful as it is fierce.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/world/asia/china-tiger-attack-woman-killed.html?_r=0

Was that not beautiful? Of course, the woman dragged off lived. Her mother died. If I were that woman's father, I would have simply drove my car at the tiger honking my horn. I would have commanded my daughter to hobble back in the back seat and I would have asked: "Well Ping Pong, what have we learned today?"

JPW

Re: NSE
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 08:44:31 AM »
Someone has to thin the herd.  You'll never see nature allow Trenton, NJ occur. 

warkin

• Coordinator
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 07:54:51 PM »
Almost comical, the way he poked into frame and whisked her off.

Judging by how she comfortably turned her back to the cat (or to an area where the cat could be, if it wasn't visible), this woman was deeply infected with civilization.  I don't even feel completely comfortable turning my back towards docile goats.

-A

• Coordinator
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 08:45:24 PM »
I don't even feel completely comfortable turning my back towards docile goats

Nor should you. I have seen those fuckers ram people right in the ass for no reason at all.

vir

• Manager
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 12:53:06 AM »
Humanity dominated nature, so now all our predators and parasites are within our species. Hillary Clinton is more destructive than your average ghetto criminal. Interesting.

-A

• Coordinator
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 07:24:03 PM »
Humanity dominated nature, so now all our predators and parasites are within our species. Hillary Clinton is more destructive than your average ghetto criminal. Interesting.

She would turn the military into an r-select caricature of the Barbarois and Jaba's Court.