Author Topic: "The Horror!" Said Kurtz. "The Horror."  (Read 1556 times)

JPW

"The Horror!" Said Kurtz. "The Horror."
« on: August 25, 2016, 08:42:44 AM »
Some boring, not-so-alternative Right bitch-boy named John Sexton fears Hillary's Dreaded Alt-Right Speech....
Here are the cuck money-shots (if such a thing is biologically possible)

Hillary Clinton is a candidate for president. By attacking the alt-right she’s elevating them in this election. She’s insuring lots of previously marginal voices will be appearing on cable news to discuss this topic.

Bad Hillary, it hurtz the precioussssesss

Trump has been criticized plenty for his tone, for his tweets. That’s fair game and I’ve criticized it myself. But make no mistake, Hillary’s speech tomorrow is going to significantly elevate the alt-right’s status on the national stage. She can pretend she’s trying to take them down all she wants but in reality she’s giving them a gift. This is the kind of national publicity the alt-right could never buy.

Or, Hillary is stupid enough to want to debate actual conservatives.  She's bored with the ones who couldn't even conserve the Ladies' Room over at Target. 

warkin

• Coordinator
Re: "The Horror!" Said Kurtz. "The Horror."
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 09:43:00 PM »
He's right.

This was such a foolish move by Hillary.  She thought she was dropping the ultimate racist bomb on Trump, but instead this has introduced alt-right into the mainstream consciousness and it can't be put back.  Not only is this good for us, this is great for Trump, as he is now officially no longer the farthest right--the alt-right has appeared to his right and has thereby made him look more moderate and acceptable.

vir

• Manager
Re: "The Horror!" Said Kurtz. "The Horror."
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 05:57:47 PM »
I agree. She spoke for the elites when she identifies those of us who are not following the Cathedralist bandwagon as "Nazis." Now people have a choice: obey the herdmasters, or be seen as Nazis, which means that Nazism as symbol and concept is being vindicated and rehabilitated.