Author Topic: OK, I'm forced against my will to go in on Colon Kaepernick  (Read 2502 times)

JPW

OK, I'm forced against my will to go in on Colon Kaepernick
« on: August 31, 2016, 06:34:00 PM »
This is *such* a transparent race card drop.  He's 50-50 with a lame whitebread named Blaine Gabbert to be the Frisco 69ers starting QB.  So he attempts to rig the game by claiming its raciss to cut soul-brotha Colin.  Utter bullsh*t.  If he could play well enough to openly win this job, he'd be Johnnie Patriot.  Crap like this just requires another beer....

warkin

• Coordinator
Re: OK, I'm forced against my will to go in on Colon Kaepernick
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 06:54:56 PM »
I only understood the last sentence, but I agree.

-A

• Coordinator
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 10:52:14 PM »
I suppose it would also help him out if he stopped his show-boating, half-assing and assumption that if he did it once he can do it without practice or effort again. This often tends to be the way black men degrade when things go their way. When there are social consequences, they often refuse to admit that it is because of something they did and they assume that the whole world hates them because their asses weren't kissed. I can only imagine having to be at least mid-tier or even top-tier black men having to deal with this typical issue. However, if left in the hands of an all black society and at the hands of black men who know about and understand the short-coming (coming of age tantrum?) it would probably be easier to deal with outright. If he had a black father, one who didn't use him as just a meal ticket, it might even be a completely different story. R&R can't come fast enough. Then we can have some real R&R.

vir

• Manager
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 11:56:52 AM »
He's a hero: NFL viewership has dropped by at least a quarter. May this healthy trend keep up. Much would be healed if we could get men to go play sports instead of watching them.

-A

• Coordinator
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 03:38:13 PM »
He's a hero: NFL viewership has dropped by at least a quarter. May this healthy trend keep up. Much would be healed if we could get men to go play sports instead of watching them.

I agree with the sentiment of this comment but, he is still an ungrateful little twat. He didn't do it to plummet sportsball, he did it to force the industry to kiss his ass. What does he think he is, a pederast in PennState?

vir

• Manager
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 08:52:41 PM »
He did it to profit. He wanted to have an audience of SJWs and minorities permanently, but it backfired because his paying audience are 25-65 year old white dudes, and they got sick of the guilt.