Author Topic: Varg Vikernes on Baby Boomers/The Me Generation/1968ers  (Read 9201 times)

vir

• Manager
Varg Vikernes on Baby Boomers/The Me Generation/1968ers
« on: October 30, 2016, 11:34:20 AM »
We no longer live with nature, but against it. I hope that I can learn enough to make a difference for my children, and that they will be able to read these signs that for all of my life were completely invisible. And they were of course because my parent generation, the Boomers, ruined everything and tossed all our knowledge, all our traditions, in the bin because they only wanted comfort to make more money.

https://youtu.be/M00hatCdNkk?t=10m18s

-A

• Coordinator
Re: Varg Vikernes on Baby Boomers/The Me Generation/1968ers
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 03:32:19 PM »
Were the Hero Generation any better? They were the mostly shitty parents who subscribed to the Identity Cult of the 50's which opposed Communism. Really, one could even view their sainted war as just an ideological tantrum.

JPW

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 01:27:20 PM »
All generations field their prats.  I think the Boomers celebrated theirs in a sick and atavistic fashion.

liveorkill

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 10:30:39 PM »
they told us throughout our lives that they worked and struggled so we, their descendants could benefit. We shouldnt complain they say, we have it easy. So easy most youth is lazyband worst, parents complain they have too easy while doing anything to actually improve their upbringing. Hippies, we were told brought about more freedom and liberty and accepting so should be natural while questions to implications ignored. This is garbage rhetoric slicing in time to this day and not about to disapear

vir

• Manager
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 08:58:59 PM »
Were the Hero Generation any better? They were the mostly shitty parents who subscribed to the Identity Cult of the 50's which opposed Communism. Really, one could even view their sainted war as just an ideological tantrum.

No, I think not, nor the generation before them. The Boomers just perfected the attack, thanks to post-WWII "the crowd unleashed" conditions.